Welcome back, dushi friends!
Soaking up the sun on our tropical beaches, enjoying our hospitality and laidback island vibe; we know you can’t wait to feel it for yourself again. Curaçao is reopening and we’re thrilled to welcome back our dushi friends from abroad.
The health and safety of all our guests is of utmost importance to us. So please be informed about the COVID-19 PROTOCOL GUIDELINES, for your upcoming or planned stay with us.
Update new COVID-19 regulations as per August 13th 2021:
- Curfew from 00.00 – 4.30 AM
- All restaurants open until max 11 PM
- Max 100 guests in beach clubs (you have to register when you go there)
- Truki Pans open from 7-11 PM, for take-out & delivery only
- The applicable measures remain in force, so distance and hygiene, mask where it is mandatory
- Everything is open like normal; you can book all excursions, tours etc. but sometimes with limited numbers.
- Our restaurants, Saint Tropez Ocean club & Sports bar BlackJack, kitchens are open until 9.30 PM, and the restaurants closes at 11 PM.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question, concerns or doubts about this.
A Dushi Stay - The Healthy Way
Dushi Stay App